Arabesk in Damascus offers the following services:
We promote the Arabic courses in Damascus (University, Mezzeh Institute), the Islamic institutes or our private courses. There are very good institutes which offer programs over several years. Programs are intensive and loaded. All courses are in ARABIC. The students will learn and improve their classical Arabic, writing, reading, conversation, very quickly while they study many Islamic subjects: Quran, Tajwid, Fiqh, Hadith, Sira, Tafsir, Sahabas, Grammar We can inform you about:
1- the institutes
2- the programs
3- studies for beginner, advanced, intermediate students
4- summer courses
5- winter courses
7- living costs
9- private courses
We always recommend to the student to combine between University / Islamic Institutes and complete his studies with private courses. Coming to Damascus is an unique occasion, an investment, so you have to take a maximum of profit.
Our services are born from our own personal experience and the experience of thousands of students that came here to study. Our services have been carefully studied and elaborated in order to answer the needs of the students, to easy their landing to Damascus.
- Information about the different institutes, courses, programs, conditions
- Answering the emails, questions, doubts
- Advise for the most suitable institute, according to his characteristics.
- Information about living costs, accommodation,
Upon the arrival:
- Welcome at the airport by Arabesk representative,
- Transfer by car to the hotel, accommodation or family
- Three nights hotel (central, clean, decent) while looking for an accommodation.
- An assistant that will go with you for three days helping for registration, accommodation and residence.
- Visiting the several institutes and registration in one of their choice
- Assistance for institute registration (documents, translation)
- Looking for an accommodation
All this, with the company of a representative of Arabesk that will assist you during all your stay.
During your stay
- Damascus city tour (National Museum, Al Azam Palace, damascene houses), historical monuments and Islamic architecture buildings (old houses, palaces) with a guide.
- 3 Trips during the year (Bosra, Palmyra, the Fortress of the Chevaliers).
- Assistance for residence permit (Iqama), assistance for registration in Embassy
- Turkish traditional Hammam.
- Panoramic view from Jabal Qasiun in the evening, mountain that dominates Damascus.
- Diner at a traditional Arabic restaurant.
After your stay
Even after your departure, we will be at your service for any request, help, advise.
For more several students, groups, please ask us.
Special programs can be arranged upon students request.
We also organize tours in Syria and the Middle East (Jordan & Lebanon) and we can help you with Umra and Hajj.
Payment = before arrival
Entry Visa for Syria = you should apply for the Syrian visa from the Syrian Embassy in your country of residence.